Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Healing is Available

As I wrap my mind around this whole MS thing I am reminded of my God-mother. A few years ago she had gone in for a routine procedure and ended up acquiring an infection in the hospital. The infection began to ravage her immune system and literally break her body down. She was placed In ICU and her health seemed to decline daily. My mother called me one afternoon and told me that I may need to go visit her.....because she was such a vibrant and bubbly personality it was hard for me to view her in any other state. When I got the nerve to visit her I took my spiritual sister with me...not sure why.....but I guess I thought I might need the support. When I slid the door open to the room...I saw a tubes running everywhere, and machines beeping and My Godmother lying there...frail, and lifeless...with each breath it sounded like it may be the last. My sister began anointing her head and feet and began praying over her as she lay there...When I was able to hold back the tears I joined her in prayer...
The following day I spoke to my mother who told me that the doctor had given her a few days to live and that the family should prepare for her death......

Needless to say everyone was quite taken by this devastating news and we went to visit her to say our final peace......Before I could get there the doctors had began giving her a more aggressive antibiotic......that was surprisely working!
In a matter of days her condition defied all reason! SHe began breathing and eating on her own!! It was a miracle!!

The doctors had given a report based on what they thought....But God gave the report on what He Knew........ 

Our mental state is our healing…..Think Well…Live Well

2 comments:

  1. isn't amazing? we humans have such huge egos and we are so smart... and yet many of us forget to give it over to God. He is the healer...He makes the decisions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude for the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his Email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ Whats app- +2347081986098.Website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com.  

    ReplyDelete